Allegheny County Criminal Defense Lawyer Located Close to the Universities
Pittsburgh Defense Lawyer for Felony and Misdemeanor Offenses
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in Pennsylvania criminal court, you need an aggressive and zealous advocate on your side, protecting your rights.
Contact my law office . I’m Pittsburgh criminal defense lawyer Jeffrey Pollock. I defend adults, juveniles, and college students facing criminal charges in state courts in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County and surrounding communities such as Squirrel Hill, Shadyside, Monroeville, Oakland, Point Breeze, East Liberty, Homewood, Homestead, Greenfield, Regent Square, Edgewood, Swissvale, South Side, and Wilkinsburg.
- There are a lot of criminal defense lawyers in this area so why choose me? When you meet with me, I think you’ll see a clear difference.
- I care about my clients and their situation. I’m compassionate.
- I return all calls the same day; so I am very accessible to my clients.
- I communicate with my clients in plain English, not legalese. You’ll always understand what’s going on with your case and what your options are.
The Most Important Defense Strategy
One of the most important things you can do to protect yourself when you are facing a criminal charge, is to talk to a lawyer right away (and not to the police). The earlier in the process, the better, because there may be opportunities to negotiate for reduced charges or for not charging you at all. Those opportunities may be lost if you wait.
I have been defending people facing criminal charges for more than two decades. I represent clients facing any criminal charge in state court, including:
- Violent crimes: murder, manslaughter, vehicular homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, assault and battery, domestic assault
- Sex crimes: prostitution, solicitation, Internet solicitation, sexual assault, possession of child porn
- Drug crimes: possession, sale, distribution, underage drinking
- Theft crimes: burglary, larceny, shoplifting
- UI and felony drunk driving
- Underage Drinking
- Traffic violations and speeding tickets
Criminal charges require an immediate and aggressive defense. Contact my law office for a free initial consultation.